Robert Sorby ProEdge Deluxe belt grinder
Robert Sorby ProEdge Deluxe, PED01B, Belt Grinder WPED01B
Universal belt grinder of simple construction for sharpening hand tools, instruments and machining of small products made of stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, resins and plastics. The ProEdge belt grinder is a simplified copy of large belt sanders used in industry, where it is currently preferred to machine the material with a sanding belt over the traditional method of sanding with grinding wheels.
The ProEdge belt grinder perfectly solves the problems of sharpening your tools and will be a great helper when machining your small products made of stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic resins and leather.
The Deluxe version includes:
- Basic machine with the possibility of tilting the arm
- Sanding belt zircon P60, PE60Z
- Abrasive belt alumina P120, PE120A
- Support table with the possibility of adjusting the angle
- Table for setting the angle of the support table
- Machine operating tools
- Operating instructions in English and German
- Abrasive belt alumina P240, PE240A
- Tool for sharpening spindle and bowl lathes, PEFPKIT
- Tool for sharpening chamfered chisels, PESKEW
- Tool sharpening tool with V-shaped cylindrical body, PEVB
After registration on the manufacturer's website, an extended warranty of up to 5 years can be obtained for the Robert Sorby ProEdge belt grinder.
|Category:||Robert Sorby Belt Sander|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Robert Sorby is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality tools for wood turning, wood carving and woodworking. Its products are highly sought after worldwide and its traditions date back over 200 years. The factory is located in Sheffield, England.