Sanding belt 50 x 686 mm Trizact 237AA, A6 (P2000)
Sanding belt 3M 50 x 686 mm (2 x 27 Inch), Trizact 237AA, A6 (P2000)
Abrasive belt for steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, hardened steel, titanium, nickel, cobalt and chromium alloys
Grain type: Trizact / alumina
Backing: F polyester - cotton fabric
Water resistance: for dry sanding
Grid range of Trizact 237AA sanding belts
A160 (P120), A100 (P220), A80 (P240), A65 (P280), A45 (P400), A30 (P800), A16 (P1200), A6 (P2000)
Abrasive belt for finishing and polishing surfaces. 3M Trizact 237AA uses microreplication technology, where micronized alumina particles are formed into small pyramids. When these pyramids wear out, new and sharp grains are always exposed, which create a regular and transferable surface. They are especially suitable for steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, hardened steel. It also contains an abrasive additive for machining heat-sensitive materials such as titanium and nickel.
- abrasive with high durability to create a perfect surface
- self-sharpening effect and even final surface
- constant sharpening and cool cut thanks to the structure of the abrasive pyramids
- uniform surface quality throughout the life of the sanding belt
- low grinding costs due to the constant self-sharpening effect
- flexible base
- also suitable for shape and contour grinding
- abrasive for colder grinding of heat sensitive materials
An alternative to the product sanding belt Trizact 237AA
Other sanding belts
You can find other sanding belts in the category Sanding belts.
|Category:||Sanding belts 50 x 686 mm|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
3M is a technology company producing industrial, security and consumer goods. E.g. personal protective equipment, industrial adhesives and tapes, abrasives, car accessories, etc.